Grettals Petals is a Fast-paced Flower Shop, and we are looking for a Trainee Florist…. who will be Part designer, part customer service expert. Florists combine their knowledge of flowers with the desires of clients to create beautiful arrangements. Because of the emotion behind many of the purchases, Florists need good interpersonal skills.
The individual will be friendly, outgoing, hardworking, self-motivated, a little mad! and show drive and initiative while working as part of an existing team.
- Background in retail is an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills, with a positive manner to all of our clients.
- Enjoy creativity with an eye for colour and detail.
- Genuine interest in your work, enjoying everything that you create.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
The role will include working under direction from the Manager &/or Senior florist.
The Position is part-time, with some weekend work, with a possibility of additional hours at busy times so must be flexible. The applicant must be available during shop opening hours, all year round, with minimum 20 hours to begin.
Please do not contact us personally regarding this position. You must apply to Gretta, with CV and covering letter to introduce yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!